Berry Radical is a revolutionary certified organic superfood designed to assist the body in attaining vibrant health, longevity and wellbeing. A potent combination of 9 of the worlds most effective antioxidant superfoods. Berry Radical contains certified organic antioxidant rich raw cacao ( chocolate), olive juice extract, coffee fruit extract, fruits and berries to support healthy immune function and protect cells. Berry Radical also helps reduce the damaging impact of free radicals in the body and may slow processes associated with aging.
THE POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS BERRY RADICAL CONTAINS
Berry radical contains some of the most powerful antioxidant superfoods to help assist the body in neutralising free radical damage.
Free Radicals bounce wildy throughout the body and damage our cells. Free radicals can accelerate progression of various diseases. Free radicals can be created in the body or come from outside sources – UV radiation, pesticides, perservatives, chemical pollution, heavy metals, tobacco smoke and sub-optimal eating habits. Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables help to neutralise free radicals in our bodies.
9 fantastic ingredients
- Raw Cacao (chocolate) which is grown and harvested ethically and sustainably in Ecuador. Raw Cacao contains the antioxidant polyphenols, epicatechin and gallic acid and provides 21 times the free radical protection of green tea. Cacao is believed to be the richest source of magnesium of any common food. Magnesium is the number one mineral that assists and supports healthy heart functioning.
- Coffee Berry the fresh whole coffee fruit contains antioxidant polyphenols, cholorogenic, caffeic and ferullic acids. One gram of coffee berry provides the same free radical protection as over two kgs of grapes.
- Acai Berry- wild harvested sustainably and fairly from the Amazon forest, the powerful purple berry. Acai (ah-sigh-ee) contains a potent antioxidant, anthocyanin, at 10-30 times the concentation found in red wine.
- Goji Berry contains powerfull carotenoid antioxidants, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, cryptoxanthin, and xanthophyll which are thought to protect against cardiovascular and inflamatory diseases, vision-related diseases, glaucoma and as an anticancer agent.
- Blueberry contains the polyphenolic antioxidant anthocyanin. Anthocyanin, a flavonoid was found in one study to have the strongest antioxidant power of 150 flavonoids tested. Anthocyanins have been shown to exhibit anti inflamatory properties and protect both large and small blood vessels(including those in the eyes) from oxidative damage
- Raspberry contains the polyphenol antioxidant, ellagic acid, which has been shown to reduce heart disease, birth defects, liver problems, and promote wound healing. Ellagic acid may help inhibit different types of cancer causing agents and seems to have some anti-cancer properties as it has been found to cause death to cancer cells in the lab.
- Strawberry a rich source of the polyphenol antioxidants, quercetin, ellagic acid and anthocyanin. Quercetin has ben shown to protect colon, breast, ovarian and gastrointestinal cells against cancer growth. Quercetin has also been shown to protect from strokes, cataracts, viruses and allergies.
- Pomegranate contains the polyphenol antioxidants, punicalagins and ellagic acid. Research suggests that pomegranate may be beneficial for artherosclerosis, heart disease, osteoarthritis and prostate cancer.
- Olive juice extract contains antioxidant polyphenols extracted from the pulp of fresh, organically grown olives. Hydroxtyrosol is hte natural olive polyphenol with the highest level of free radical protection activity ever reported for any natural antioxidant compound.
Video: Free Radicals & Antioxidants