It’s Friday! And I am loving
+ Believe in yourself/Be You quote
+ This floral baby swaddle is beautiful
+ Paleo cacao coconut pudding -Yum!
+ Floating garden helping to clean a polluted river – awesome!
Leave me a comment below with 4 things you are loving today.
Enjoy your weekend
- Spirulina is the highest protein source food.
- Cacao is a mega superfood it contains – magnesium, chromium, manganese, zinc, copper, iron & vitamin c (Heat destroys vitamin c though). It is the highest antioxidant content food.
- The body can’t heal selectively, it heals all ills in the body. The body has its own healing mechanism. Nourish the body and it will heal itself.
- If everyone ate a diet of fresh organic vegetables & unprocessed food there would be a health epidemic!
- Two handfuls of cashew nuts has the same effect as a dose of Prozac for depression.
Have you seen Foods Matters? What is something you learnt from the film? Let me know in the comments below.
Late in the day but I hope you’ve all had a fab Friday.
Here’s a few things I’m loving today
+ Kid President – Letter to a person on there first day here
+ Lupita Nyong’o Beauty speech
+ Nature Baby Merino
+ Quinoa coconut cacao bar
Enjoy the weekend x