10. Eat more food mainly plants as Micheal Pollan would say. Try to keep at least half of your plate made up of colourful veggies and fruit.
11. Add more superfoods to your diet. The more good you add in the more it will crowd out the ‘crap food’. Superfoods are nutrient dense so you are getting more nutrition from a smaller quantity of foods.
12. Aim to be kind, forgiving, calm and patient. One study showed that people with high stress levels is similar to smoking 5 cigarettes a day as far as health is concerned.
13. Ditch the soda – so much sugar for no nutritional value. Switch it for water, coconut water, herbal iced teas (homemade with natural sugar alternatives or no sugar at all)
14. Spend more time with those you love – your friends and family. Have fun and enjoy each others company, support each other and create memories together.