This easy to follow 10 day challenge is a great way to invest in your health and well-being.
If you’ve ever wanted to take control of your health and improve how you feel through better nutrition, then the Vitality Challenge is the perfect opportunity.
And it’s so easy to participate!
Find out how here
This is a fantastic film if you haven’t seen it already be quick
‘ The Cardiff researchers found that on average the organic production of raw food required 67% less energy than conventional methods of agriculture. The argument that organic farming could not produce enough food is often brought up by the manufacturers who, unsurprisingly, want the world to stick to chemical agriculture and to use genetically engineered crops – especially those engineered to have a longer shelf life and to look attractive on the supermarket shelves. But a paper from the College of Natural Resources at the University of California at Berkeley cites the results of many trials in various countries demonstrating that , in practice, organic farming yields are comparable with those from conventional chemical agriculture, so it seems likely that organic farming could provide enough food.’
An excerpt from Time to eat the dog – The real guide to sustainable living
In the southern hemisphere we are enjoying summer. All the holiday celebrations can be hard on your liver. Crucerferous veges such as brocoli, sprouts and cabbage benefit the liver. Watercress, fresh fruits, beetroot, garlic, bitter veges and green tea will also benefit liver detox pathways.
Some fantastic foods which are in season at the moment and I’ve been enjoying are.
– A natural diuretic which is great if you suffer from fluid retention
-Rich in folate, vit E, vit C. Folate helps carry carbon around the body, this mechanism constantly repairs DNA.
– Provides nearly 20 essential nutrients including fibre, potassium, vit E, folate. The good fats in Avos act as a nutrient booster helping the body absorb fat soluable nutrients such as beta carotene and lutein.
– Rich in sulphur – containing phytonutrients which research indicates have the capacity to help fight cancer. Great source of beta carotene and calcium
– Contains iron, calcium, folic acid, vit A, vit C and iodine. Best eaten in its natural state fresh and crisp.
Want more of this direct to your inbox? Join us
Let me know in the comments below what you are enjoying eating this season? If it’s not summer where you are let me know which season you are in.
Spirulina contains over 100 synergistic nutrients and is the single richest and most complete source of total organic nutrition in the world!
As natures richest whole food source of Bio-chelated Organic Iron, its 58 times richer than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver! It is also natures richest whole food source of Beta Carotene (Pro-vitimin A) being 25 times richer than raw carrots!
Spirulina is one of nature’s near-perfect foods, as it is up to 70 percent protein by weight and is rich in B vitamins (including B-12), minerals, GLA, natural iodine and phycocyanin
- “Spirulina was found to have very positive effects for radiation sickness when given to children exposed to radiation after the Chernobyl nuclear accident
- Many studies have found that Spirulina can serve as a “radiation shield,” helping protect your thyroid gland, strengthen your immune system and blood, protect your kidneys, and bind to heavy radioactive isotopes so they can be more quickly eliminated from your body
- While spirulina is an excellent source of nutrition, you must be very careful about its source, since it can be contaminated with heavy metals and other environmental pollutants” (www.mercola.com)
Certified Organic Spirulina is in both the Deep Green Alkalising Superfood and Inliven Probiotic Superfood.
Curious to find out more about the vitality trio? What is it exactly?
Let me introduce you to Narelle, she is the creator of the Miessence Organic Superfoods. Narelle is a green goddess, she is a leader in the organics and wellness industry.
She has a special webinar recording dedicated specially to the vitality trio. You are invited to view it here.
Narelle shares her wealth of knowledge. The webinar is packed with facts and nutritional information in relation to the superfoods that make up the vitality trio.
The Vitality trio includes the three Superfoods –
+ Berry Radical Antioxidant
+Deep Green Alkalising Superfood
+ Inliven Probiotic Superfood
Those names don’t mean much to you yet but take the time to watch the webinar & you’ll be intrigued.
Come back here after you’ve seen it & let me know what your thoughts are. This is a great place to ask me any questions you have after watching it also.