Things to love this Friday
+ Be Happy & Positive. Great advice & pretty.
+ Hanging gardens, such a beautiful view.
+ Sweet Potato & orange juice one of my new favourites.
+ This cute local organic hippie!
Id love to hear from you let me know what you are diggin in the comments below.
Enjoy your weekend
Lots to love on a fine Friday
+ Diamond paintings – amazing that they look like they sparkle
+ Purple Juice – looks so pretty. The taste? Enough ginger and it should be fine
+ Raw Snickers recipe via Julia & Libby. Delish!
+ 50 ways to take a break – make sure you try at least one today
Have a fab weekend
- Grow your own sprouts – lovely to see some ‘life’ in your kitchen at this time of year. Easy to grow, amazing nutrient source & delicious.
- Add a matcha green tea to your day. Nothing like a hot cuppa on a frosty day. Matcha has many health benefits including enhancing mood, antioxidants & fights against viruses and bacteria.
- Probiotics – 85% of our immune system resides in our gut! Probiotics reestablish the proper balanpce of good bacteria in the gut. Wholefood probiotics are best as they are real food or make your own cultured foods – sauerkraut, kimchi etc.
- Juice for nutrient assimilation at a cellular level. A great combo for this time of year >> orange, carrots, ginger and turmeric. Bonus is that it looks like sunshine to remind us of those summer days we may be missing.
- Move! Don’t let winter slow you down too much. Exercise produces endorphins – a feel good buzz, to help keep the winter blues at bay. Dance it off, practice yoga, do a one song work out. It’s a great way to keep warm.
I would love to hear from you. Let me know in the comments below how you stay well in winter.
In love with this Friday
+ Rainbow Juice – all about the juice at the moment
+ This beautiful world
+ Peanut butter cups yum!
+ Perfect weekend
Enjoy your weekend x