Lovely things for this beautiful sunny Friday
This easy to follow 10 day challenge is a great way to invest in your health and well-being.
If you’ve ever wanted to take control of your health and improve how you feel through better nutrition, then the Vitality Challenge is the perfect opportunity.
And it’s so easy to participate!
Find out how here
This is a fantastic film if you haven’t seen it already be quick
Ginger is amazing its a..
Antiemetic – treats feelings of nausea
Antiviral – helps combat the common cold
Anti-inflammatory – many arthritis sufferers use ginger to help ease aches and pains
Antihistamine – helpful in the treatment of allergies
Antispasmodic – used to calm upset stomachs and provide relief from bloating, gas and diarrhoea
Anxiolytic – ginger may bind to receptors in the brain helping to reduce anxiety.
It also lowers cholesterol levels and helps prevent blood clot formation.
Add some ginger to your meals or drinks, fresh ginger keeps well in the freezer then just grate it off as you need it. Once its been frozen its really easy to just scrape the skin off.
Try this hot ginger friction rub! it’s great way to warm up on a cold day. This rub stimulates the circulation and soften the skin.
15g fresh grated ginger or dried ground ginger
3 teaspoons almond oil
2 teaspoons witch hazel
Steep the ginger in boiling water for approximately 20 minutes. Then mix 3-4 teaspoons of the ginger water with the almond oil and witch hazel. Massage directly onto wet skin while bathing, using a loofah or coarse cloth or brush.
Is your New Years Resolution to improve your well being?
+ Do you want more energy?
+ Better immunity?
+ Improved digestion?
Introducing our product partner Miessence.
Our signature Miessence product is the Vitality Trio, Our superfoods for superwomen.
A power pack of certified organic raw superfoods including
• In-Liven Probiotic Superfood which contains 26 naturally fermented organic whole foods to help recolonise the gut with beneficial bacteria. Improved digestion ✅
• Berry Radical Antioxidant Superfood which contains the antioxidant power of 8 serves of fruit and vegies in one delicious chocolatey beverage. Better immunity ✅
• Deep Green Alkalising Superfood, a super-concentrated source of alkalising greens including leafy greens, green algae and grass juices. More energy ✅
Just a teaspoon of each a day to flood your body with 39 superfoods 😳
Are you ready to put your health & wellness at the top of your list?
Join us as a lifestyle member here. Our lifestyle members enjoy the vitality trio auto shipped to them monthly. So no need to worry about running out. Check out the Lifestyle member benefits & sign up here.
Not ready to go the whole hog?
The vitality challenge may be for you. Try the vitality trio for 10 days see how you feel & how Inliven, Deep Green & Berry Radical can support you. You can currently try the vitality challenge at 45% off if you follow this special link here.
I would love for you to join us. I look forward to supporting you on your wellness journey.
Happy healthy vibes
In the southern hemisphere we are enjoying summer. All the holiday celebrations can be hard on your liver. Crucerferous veges such as brocoli, sprouts and cabbage benefit the liver. Watercress, fresh fruits, beetroot, garlic, bitter veges and green tea will also benefit liver detox pathways.
Some fantastic foods which are in season at the moment and I’ve been enjoying are.
– A natural diuretic which is great if you suffer from fluid retention
-Rich in folate, vit E, vit C. Folate helps carry carbon around the body, this mechanism constantly repairs DNA.
– Provides nearly 20 essential nutrients including fibre, potassium, vit E, folate. The good fats in Avos act as a nutrient booster helping the body absorb fat soluable nutrients such as beta carotene and lutein.
– Rich in sulphur – containing phytonutrients which research indicates have the capacity to help fight cancer. Great source of beta carotene and calcium
– Contains iron, calcium, folic acid, vit A, vit C and iodine. Best eaten in its natural state fresh and crisp.
Want more of this direct to your inbox? Join us
Let me know in the comments below what you are enjoying eating this season? If it’s not summer where you are let me know which season you are in.