‘ The Cardiff researchers found that on average the organic production of raw food required 67% less energy than conventional methods of agriculture. The argument that organic farming could not produce enough food is often brought up by the manufacturers who, unsurprisingly, want the world to stick to chemical agriculture and to use genetically engineered crops – especially those engineered to have a longer shelf life and to look attractive on the supermarket shelves. But a paper from the College of Natural Resources at the University of California at Berkeley cites the results of many trials in various countries demonstrating that , in practice, organic farming yields are comparable with those from conventional chemical agriculture, so it seems likely that organic farming could provide enough food.’
An excerpt from Time to eat the dog – The real guide to sustainable living
Is your New Years Resolution to improve your well being?
+ Do you want more energy?
+ Better immunity?
+ Improved digestion?
Introducing our product partner Miessence.
Our signature Miessence product is the Vitality Trio, Our superfoods for superwomen.
A power pack of certified organic raw superfoods including
• In-Liven Probiotic Superfood which contains 26 naturally fermented organic whole foods to help recolonise the gut with beneficial bacteria. Improved digestion ✅
• Berry Radical Antioxidant Superfood which contains the antioxidant power of 8 serves of fruit and vegies in one delicious chocolatey beverage. Better immunity ✅
• Deep Green Alkalising Superfood, a super-concentrated source of alkalising greens including leafy greens, green algae and grass juices. More energy ✅
Just a teaspoon of each a day to flood your body with 39 superfoods 😳
Are you ready to put your health & wellness at the top of your list?
Join us as a lifestyle member here. Our lifestyle members enjoy the vitality trio auto shipped to them monthly. So no need to worry about running out. Check out the Lifestyle member benefits & sign up here.
Not ready to go the whole hog?
The vitality challenge may be for you. Try the vitality trio for 10 days see how you feel & how Inliven, Deep Green & Berry Radical can support you. You can currently try the vitality challenge at 45% off if you follow this special link here.
I would love for you to join us. I look forward to supporting you on your wellness journey.
Happy healthy vibes
In the southern hemisphere we are enjoying summer. All the holiday celebrations can be hard on your liver. Crucerferous veges such as brocoli, sprouts and cabbage benefit the liver. Watercress, fresh fruits, beetroot, garlic, bitter veges and green tea will also benefit liver detox pathways.
Some fantastic foods which are in season at the moment and I’ve been enjoying are.
– A natural diuretic which is great if you suffer from fluid retention
-Rich in folate, vit E, vit C. Folate helps carry carbon around the body, this mechanism constantly repairs DNA.
– Provides nearly 20 essential nutrients including fibre, potassium, vit E, folate. The good fats in Avos act as a nutrient booster helping the body absorb fat soluable nutrients such as beta carotene and lutein.
– Rich in sulphur – containing phytonutrients which research indicates have the capacity to help fight cancer. Great source of beta carotene and calcium
– Contains iron, calcium, folic acid, vit A, vit C and iodine. Best eaten in its natural state fresh and crisp.
Want more of this direct to your inbox? Join us
Let me know in the comments below what you are enjoying eating this season? If it’s not summer where you are let me know which season you are in.
Spirulina contains over 100 synergistic nutrients and is the single richest and most complete source of total organic nutrition in the world!
As natures richest whole food source of Bio-chelated Organic Iron, its 58 times richer than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver! It is also natures richest whole food source of Beta Carotene (Pro-vitimin A) being 25 times richer than raw carrots!
Spirulina is one of nature’s near-perfect foods, as it is up to 70 percent protein by weight and is rich in B vitamins (including B-12), minerals, GLA, natural iodine and phycocyanin
- “Spirulina was found to have very positive effects for radiation sickness when given to children exposed to radiation after the Chernobyl nuclear accident
- Many studies have found that Spirulina can serve as a “radiation shield,” helping protect your thyroid gland, strengthen your immune system and blood, protect your kidneys, and bind to heavy radioactive isotopes so they can be more quickly eliminated from your body
- While spirulina is an excellent source of nutrition, you must be very careful about its source, since it can be contaminated with heavy metals and other environmental pollutants” (www.mercola.com)
Certified Organic Spirulina is in both the Deep Green Alkalising Superfood and Inliven Probiotic Superfood.
Curious to find out more about the vitality trio? What is it exactly?
Let me introduce you to Narelle, she is the creator of the Miessence Organic Superfoods. Narelle is a green goddess, she is a leader in the organics and wellness industry.
She has a special webinar recording dedicated specially to the vitality trio. You are invited to view it here.
Narelle shares her wealth of knowledge. The webinar is packed with facts and nutritional information in relation to the superfoods that make up the vitality trio.
The Vitality trio includes the three Superfoods –
+ Berry Radical Antioxidant
+Deep Green Alkalising Superfood
+ Inliven Probiotic Superfood
Those names don’t mean much to you yet but take the time to watch the webinar & you’ll be intrigued.
Come back here after you’ve seen it & let me know what your thoughts are. This is a great place to ask me any questions you have after watching it also.
1 Eat real food
Eating good quality whole food like fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains and meats every three or four hours throughout the day will have you eating a lot closer to your caveman ancestors. This will help to stabilise blood sugar and metabolism so you are not living with energy highs and lows and needing caffeine hits throughout the day to keep you going.
2. Take any opportunity to exercise
Park a couple of blocks further away from work so you have a nice walk to start and finish your day. Eat lunch somewhere different each day so you can explore your environment on foot. Get active with the family in the evenings and weekends.
3. Spend quality time with family and friends
Socializing with family and friends should be a happy time for you and therefore a great way to let go of some of the work stress from the day. Laughter has proven health benefits and lifts the spirit.
4. Take time to rest, relax and sleep
Elite athletes know the importance of rest and recovery to strengthen and grow. Give yourself some quiet time at the end of the day to help tell your body that the day is over and it is time to relax and recover. A great way to do this is to do some gentle stretching exercises before bed. Do this and you will sleep better and wake feeling energized
Want more of this direct to your inbox? Join us here
I would love to hear your number 5 in the comments below. What do you think is important to enjoying wellness?