- Grow your own sprouts – lovely to see some ‘life’ in your kitchen at this time of year. Easy to grow, amazing nutrient source & delicious.
- Add a matcha green tea to your day. Nothing like a hot cuppa on a frosty day. Matcha has many health benefits including enhancing mood, antioxidants & fights against viruses and bacteria.
- Probiotics – 85% of our immune system resides in our gut! Probiotics reestablish the proper balanpce of good bacteria in the gut. Wholefood probiotics are best as they are real food or make your own cultured foods – sauerkraut, kimchi etc.
- Juice for nutrient assimilation at a cellular level. A great combo for this time of year >> orange, carrots, ginger and turmeric. Bonus is that it looks like sunshine to remind us of those summer days we may be missing.
- Move! Don’t let winter slow you down too much. Exercise produces endorphins – a feel good buzz, to help keep the winter blues at bay. Dance it off, practice yoga, do a one song work out. It’s a great way to keep warm.
I would love to hear from you. Let me know in the comments below how you stay well in winter.
I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment