What are Fulvic Acids?
How was Fulvic Acids created?
In Northwestern Canada there is a source of the raw material. It is a huge deposit that used to be an ancient forest over 100 million years ago. Through time, ideal conditions for weathering, and microbial decomposition this was transformed into a high quality oxidized lignite (Leonardite) seam. It is not a salt water source of Leonardite.
There are Leonardite deposits in the USA, especially from the New Mexico region. Although the New Mexico material contains humic acid the fulvic acid content is extremely low. The Canadian seam seems to be one of the best seams in the world for fulvic acid. It is far from any industrial area and is noted for its high fulvic acid content and purity. The only other source of high quality oxidized lignite in the world that we are aware of is in the southeastern region of Victoria in Australia.
Let Buckminster Fuller explain the energy accumulation
How he explains energy accumulation of plants via photosynthesis.
- Visualize if you will, a log burning in a fireplace.
- That log is the result of many years of the suns energy, transformed by the tree through photosynthesis and stored in the wood
- The energy is being released as fire as it burns.
- With a log of firewood, lump of coal, oil, natural gas, or gasoline – all of which are remnants of once living plants, it is easy to see and understand solar energy storage and release.
How do you get the Fulvic Acids from the raw material?
Studies on Fulvic Acids have shown it
• Is a natural medicine with a long history of human use for healing and performance-enhancement in diabetes and the urinary, immune, digestive, cardiac, and nervous systems.
• Amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
• Acts as a carrier molecule in the human system, helps in the transportation of nutrients into the deep tissues, and removes deep-seated toxins from the body.
• Helps in energy production, reduces the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system, and is used in the treatment of fractures.
• Has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress.
• Actively takes part in the transportation of nutrients into deep tissues and helps to overcome tiredness, lethargy, and chronic fatigue.
• Helps in the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation.
• Enhances the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
• Is a good detoxifier, helping in the elimination of toxins from the body, and its regular use stops the production of toxins in the body.
• Can be used effectively for the treatment of gastrointestinal distress, headache, weakness, anorexia, heart problems, dehydration, insomnia, dyspnea, moist cough, and pain.
• Acts as an anti-stress, anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic, and adaptogenic agent and has also been found to be useful in the treatment of the insomnia.
• Has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and is thus useful for different painful conditions of the body.
• Found to be very beneficial in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout as it nourishes the joints and reduces the inflammation and pain.
• May play a potential role in the treatment of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases as it is an immunostimulant and has been found to be very effective in treating immune, nervous, and urinary disorders.
• Has anti-allergic activity against histamine releasers therefore it can also be used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
• Improves the ability to handle high altitudinal stresses and stimulates the immune system.
• Can be given as a supplement to people ascending to high-altitude areas so that it can act as a “health rejuvenator” and help to overcome high-altitude related problems.
• Stimulates blood formation, energy production, and prevents cold exposure and hypoxia.
• It also works effectively as a tonic for cardiac, gastric, and nervous systems, adaptogen and antistress agent.
• Helps to dissolve kidney stones.
• Has several nutraceutical properties with potential activity to protect cognitive impairment, providing potential treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
• May be useful for the treatment or prevention of allergic diseases.
• Is highly active against oral bacteria and possesses strong anti-inflammaoty activity.
• Is safe at doses up to 40 mL twice daily for a week and that at this dosage, it acts as an antiinflammatory agent.
• Significantly improved some aspects of eczema.
• It exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic, immunomodulatory, and anti-dyslipidemic (abnormal cholesterol levels) properties.
• Enhances sperm production.
• Is a ‘revitalizer’, enhancing physical performance and relieving fatigue with enhanced production of ATP.
• Reverses the symptoms
Fulvic acids can also be used externally for
• Treating open wounds, cuts and abrasions
• Healing burns with minimum pain or scarring
• Eliminating discoloration due to skin bruises
• Killing pathogens responsible for athletes foot
• Acting as a wide spectrum anti-microbial and fungicide
• Treating rashes, skin irritations, insect and spider bites
• Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak
A Supercharged Electrolyte , Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenger
When electrical energy is reduced in cells, they decay and die. According to Dr. Robert Pekar, “Every biological process is also an electric process” and “health and sickness are related to the bio-electric currents in our body”.
It is also interesting to note that cancer cells exhibit both lower electrical membrane potentials and lower electrical impedance than normal cells. Therefore a key component of cell repair and cancer treatment would be to reestablish a healthy electrical potential in the body’s cells.
Because it is a powerful, natural electrolyte that can act as an acceptor or as a donor in the creation of electrochemical balance, fulvic acids actively participate in oxidation-reduction reactions as electron donor or acceptor to effectively neutralise free radicals.
Detoxing metals and toxic pollutants
Fulvic acid is nature’s way of “chelating” metallic minerals and toxic organic pollutants. It either transforms them into new, bio-available compounds for use by the body or binds with them so they can be eliminated as waste.
Fulvic acid complexes and chelates are able to readily pass through cell walls and even mitochondria, thereby enhancing nutrient absorption and assimilation.
Fulvic acids also have the unique ability to potentiate enhances the bioavailability of vitamins, herbs, minerals, tinctures, and nutrients in foods and makes them more readily absorbable.
Fulvic acid can often transport many times its weight in dissolved minerals and elements. It also acts as a cellular detoxifier, removing the debris from energy production that would otherwise cause the cells to clog up and die.
Ingestion of fulvic acid is known to increase the ability of a cell to release toxic metals. Australia’s Ecotoxicology Program found that when fish swam in water with fulvic acid, their aluminum toxicity levels were up to six times lower than otherwise.
Fulvic Acids pure & potent
The strength of fulvic comes not from having all the metals and minerals, but from having far less of those and more of the actual fulvic. Products that tout 77 minerals, or this or that enzyme, are covering up the fact that they have very little if any fulvic.
Miessence aims to supply the highest concentration, quality and purity of fulvic acid so that the user has the opportunity to genuinely derive benefit from the fulvic acid itself and not due to any presence trace minerals that can be easily and inexpensively obtained from seaweed for example or from B vitamins.
Fulvic acids are in liquid form and depending on potency are diluted with non chlorinated water. Providing that energy boost from a pure source. Millions of years of energy built up and concentrated – its crazy when you think about it.
It looks intense its black in its concentrated form but diluted just gives the water a brown tinge. Easy to take.
Want some 100 million year old energy for yourself? How handy that all of that comes in a bottle just for you. (mindblowing really)